Tailor-made session for yourself or a group of photography friends
Portraits or products, wedding or corporate photography, still life or daily life photography, whatever your subject, this private session takes your photography to the next level.
What do you want to learn?
This session can be tailored to your specific interests and technical needs. Under personal guidance, you learn only what you want to learn. Enhancing image and composition? Using flash on indoor and outdoor locations? Photographing products for your webshop? Wireless flash for beautifully lit portraits or still lifes? Just let us know what you want to focus on.
- For those who are looking for personal guidance by learning to use their camera and/or flashgun in the most effective and easy way.
- For photographers who want to learn a lot in a short period of time.
- For photographers who shoot for pleasure or profession.
- For intermediate and advanced photographers looking for a targeted approach adapted to their knowledge level.
Sonja van Driel is an educator and writer with over 25 years experience in photography. Her credo is ‘learning by doing’. Step by step you’ll learn to chose the best settings on your camera and flash in different light situations such as backlight, bright or low light.
When and where?
Sonja lives and works alternately in the Netherlands, France and Spain. If she is traveling to your area, a date and location for the session can be mutually coordinated.
- a SLR or mirrorless camera – regardless of brand.
- a TTL or manual flashgun, compatible with your camera.
Request a quote
If you want to be informed about pricing and additional details, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What are the learning needs
- Do you have basic knowledge of photography
- How many people will take part
- Where do you want the session to take place
Click here for an impression.